Finance your Flight Training
Although $48,595 – $65,595 could be considered a large sum of money, as an entry to one of the most lucrative and exciting careers out there (with salaries topping out above $400,000 per year), it is a small price to pay. Compared to University Degrees costing hundreds of thousands of Dollars that will tee you up for far lower income ceilings, this is hard to beat.
Sling Pilot Academy Students will often pay out of savings, or have a parent/relative put up the money as a loan or other. If financing, you can get the best rates if you or a parent/relative has home equity and takes out a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC).
We have partnered with Stratus Finance to offer a competitive option. Obviously, all loans come at a price, but when you consider the career income, it can be worth it. The Sling Pilot Academy Course cost is STILL lower than many of our competitors, EVEN WITH loan expenses.
Stratus Financial was founded by FAA Certificated Flight and Ground Instructors passionate about helping others achieve their aviation dreams. We know it’s not just about achieving your dreams (because we looked up in the sky every time, we heard an airplane too!), but funding your family’s dreams as well. That’s why Stratus was created, because with Stratus, the sky is no longer the limit.
Your Aviation Dreams Start Here
You’re not just a number, and it shows with Stratus. We look beyond the typical FICO scores and look at you as a whole aviator. We want to set you up for success before you even apply with us!
We offer exceptional lending packages, including:
- The best rate you’ll get anywhere to go from zero to hero!
- Full financing for your entire flight training and more
- Affordable payment options, including deferment for 12 months while you complete your training AND find a job.
- Pay your loan off any time you want with no consequences or penalties whatsoever.
Stratus Has You Covered For Resources For Your Aviation Career
- Counseling with our team of flight instructors and ground instructors to support you through flight training, check rides and interviews with airlines.
- Resume reviewing, editing, and building
- AMA Phone Calls with Pilots in the 121 and 135 Industry – What It’s like, How They Got Their Job, etc.
We look forward to helping you achieving your aviation dreams and seeing you in the sky!