Accelerated Airline Pilot Program
|Starting From||Cost||Time frame|
|Zero Time||$62,595||9 Months, full time, week days|
|Private Pilots License||$45,595||6 Months, full time, week days|
Why Sling Pilot Academy?
- Hands down the most cost effective full time program that gets you ready to start your career as a commercial pilot
- Option to stay on with us as an instructor to build your 1,500 hours
- Glass panel in all Sling trainers
- Be employable by an airline in approximately 2 ¼ years. After your initial 9 months of training you will need about 1.5 years as an instructor to get your 1,500 total hours
- Learn in a modern aircraft that’s fun to fly We encourage you to Fly a Sling and a Cessna so you can compare! To use a car analogy it would be like comparing driving a 60s VW to a modern sports car.
- We build aircraft onsite so you will gain some building and servicing experience during your training. Learning more about aircraft construction will make you a better pilot!
- At 500 hours total flight time, you can begin earning airline sponsored tuition reimbursement
- Job placement assistance
- Accommodation available at $225 per week
- We use the full, and well proven, Kings Schools curriculum
|Commercial Single and Multi Engine|
|Certified Flight Instructor Single Engine, Multi Engine and Instrument|
|FAA Knowledge Tests: PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI|
|Single Engine||200 hours|
|Multi Engine||30 hours|
|Simulator Time||100 hours*|
*50 hours on an FAA approved simulator