Professional Pilot Course
Accelerated Airline Pilot Program
|Zero Time||$65,595*||9 Months, full time, week days|
|Private Pilots License (with 80 hrs TT)||$48,595*||6 Months, full time, week days|
*Course Fee does not include Examiner fees and some required equipment
We are 70% less than a 4-year school and about 20% less than other competitors!
Who We Are…
Why Sling Pilot Academy?
- Hands down the most cost effective full time program that gets you ready to start your career as a commercial pilot
- Option to stay on with us as an instructor to build your 1,500 hours
- Glass panel in all Sling trainers
- Be employable by an airline in approximately 2 ¼ years. After your initial 9 months of training you will need about 1.5 years as an instructor to get your 1,500 total hours
- Learn in a modern Sling aircraft that’s fun to fly We encourage you to Fly a Sling, Cessna and/or Archer so you can compare! To use a car analogy it would be like comparing driving a ’60s VW to a modern sports car.
- We build aircraft onsite so you will gain some building and servicing experience during your training. Learning and understanding more about aircraft construction will make you a better pilot!
- At 500 hours total flight time, you can begin earning airline sponsored tuition reimbursement
- Job placement assistance – We don’t limit our students to just one, or a small group of, regional airlines. It doesn’t matter who has the best tuition reimbursement or job offer when you start your training – we’ll help place you with the regional airline that has the best deal for you when you finish your training and have built some hours! We recommend you make your decision based on: tuition reimbursement, signing bonuses, initial pay-scale, and future prospects. You will be in demand! So it’s important to keep your options open until you’re ready.
- Accommodation available at $225 per week
- We use the full, and well proven, Kings Schools curriculum
|Private Pilot (PPL)|
|Instrument Rating (IR)|
|Commercial Single (CPLSE)|
|Commercial Multi Engine (CPLME)|
|Certified Flight Instructor Single Engine (CFISE)|
|Certified Flight Instructor Multi Engine (MEI)|
|Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII)|
|FAA Knowledge Tests: PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI|
|Single Engine||up to 200 hours|
|Multi Engine||up to 30 hours|
|Simulator Time||up to 100 hours*|
*50 hours on an FAA approved simulator
Note: Student may use up to the flight hours displayed above to achieve ratings. If all ratings are achieved in less flight hours, no credit will be given. If student goes over the maximum included course hours listed above, additional hours will be charged at regular hourly aircraft/instructor rates.