Being an Airline Pilot is a Great Career Again
According to Boeing, the Pilot (Airline Pilot Career) and Technician Outlook for 2023-2042 is:
Pilot World Demand – 649,000
32,450 per year, 89 per day!
As a Result of the Pilot Shortage…
- Starting first year salary at the regional airlines and others is now around $100,000 per year!
- Senior Captain pay at several major airlines is now $590,000 a year! (ref)
Go to www.airlinepilotcentral.com to check it out
- Pilots are moving from regional to major airlines in as little as 1-2 years
- Airlines are covering some tuition fees and setting up career paths while pilots are still students
- Military pilots are receiving annual bonuses and additional benefits to stop them from leaving
- This has all happened in just a few short years so look for the benefits to increase as the shortage becomes worse – as a tsunami of pilots retire over the next decade or more
- Start your career with our Accelerated Professional Pilot Course
It’s unheard of in other industries for starting salaries to double and triple in just 2-3 years!
Here are some reasons to become a pilot…
Discussion with Wayne Toddun & Matt Liknaitzky | Career Comparison