Sling Pilot Academy FAA Workforce Development Grant Scholarship
Commercial Drone Pilot (Part 107)
Sling Pilot Academy has been awarded a $500,000 Grant as part of the FAA’s Aviation Workforce Development Grant (link). The purpose of this grant is to promote aviation careers to the workforce.
Sling is awarding scholarships for:
- 25 Private Pilot License Scholarships valued at $16,669 each
- 160 Commercial Drone Pilot License Scholarships valued at $469 each
Commercial Drone Pilot Scholarship Details:
- Ability to start the course soon and finish before March 1, 2024
- Interested in aviation and possibly a career with either drones or as a Commercial Pilot
- Preferably in High School or recently-graduated (not essential)
- From the local area
- Students from rural areas or disadvantaged circumstances to be represented
- Ethnic minorities to be represented
- Minimum age: 16
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, write and understand the English language
Interested in getting this scholarship included in a Summer Camp program in the South Bay?
What is included in this scholarship?
|Description||Cost||Qty Per Student||Per Student|
|King Schools Online Courseware Curriculum||$129||1||$129|
|FAA Knowledge Test – Part 107 Remote Pilot||$175||1||$175|
|Flight Instructor Ground Hours||$70||2||$140|
|FAA Examiner Certificate Issuance||$25||1||$25|
About the King Schools Commercial Drone Pilot Ground School:
- Training is completed online with any device.
- Pass Your FAA Part 107 Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Drone Knowledge Test and get paid to fly drones. Written test fees paid by Sling
- Free Lifetime Course Access with Automatic Updates
Please make sure you satisfy the Selection Critera and Prerequisites before you apply for this scholarship…